Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have finally arrived

I was just cleaning out some e-mails from my aol account (apparently 1000 is the max) and re-read an e-mail I received Monday. This little bugger isn't going to get deleted anytime soon. Better than any of the dozens of penile or breast enhancement (that'd make for a fun evening) e-mails. Or the hundreds, maybe thousands, of prescription drug e-mails. I have finally received my first shamwow e-mail. I am sorely tempted to indulge the child consumer in me. With a subject line that says "You'll be saying WOW! Everytime with shamwow," how could I possibly resist? Ooh you clever little shamwow you knew exactly how to get me with your budding cult appeal.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, now I wanna have some shamwow, too. Thank you. LOL

    Anyway, really love your band/musician-pics; especially the drummer-ones are great - even drummers are no musicians, but that's another story (...) ;)

    Cheers, mate and greetz from rainy Germany,
    Sven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my very first comment! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete